- The information mentioned on this website by the customer will be used in necessary conditions.
- The Company will do everything necessary to protect the customer’s information. Information submission is not compulsory. By providing, you are allowing the company to use the information as it needs.
- If you don’t want to use your information by the company, you need not provide the information.
- The company may not be able to provide its best services without accessing your information.
Automatic information collection
We collect and store certain technical information on your visit temporarily. We use this information in the management of website and security causes. That information includes
- Internet domain of your access on our site.
- IP address, which will be unique for each computer connected to the internet.
- Type of browser used in the process of accessing the site.
- Operating system used to access our website.
- Date and time of the access.
- URLs of the pages visited.
- Username, if it was used to log into the site.
- URL of the site which is forwarded to our website.
This information is used to make our website better for your usage. Using this data we will know the number of visitors to our website and what type of gadgets and browsers used to access our website.
Cookies are small files that a website transfers to your gadget, which allows remembering certain information of your visit to the website. There are two types of cookies session and persistent.
- Session cookies will appear as long as you will be on the website. Once you close the website they will disappear.
- Persistent cookies will store information for longer periods.
Our website can gather some personal information through certain methods like the user filling a form or sending us an email. We will use that information only to give the response to your message. Email is not a necessarily secure. Never try to send your personal number or credit card information through email. Use postal mail or some secure websites for sending the personal or important information.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) controls the information gathering under the age 13 children. Children’s parents should agree with collecting the information from their child. Personal information from the children might be required to complete his or her needs. The personal information of the children will be immediately destroyed after its purpose intended.
Warranty and Disclaimer
- Website, services or products will meet the requirements of the customer.
- Website, services or products will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free.
- The results from the website, services or products will be reliable, effective or accurate.
- Any errors or problems in the website services will be cleared immediately.
- The website, services, and products might be included with technical, typographical errors or inaccuracies.
- Company might change the prices and description of the products mentioned in the website anytime without notice.
- The website products and services may be outdated and the company takes no responsibility for updating the products and website services.